In order to prepare a draft proposal, initial information required is as follows:
- Proposed date.
- Number of persons and their roles - artist, producer, manager, etc.
- Number of rooms required.
- Type of session, that is, writing and tracking, mixing, live, etc.
- Whether an in-house engineer is required.
- Genre of music.
- Special equipment needs not on Geejam's list, that is, keyboard rentals, etc.
- Whether A&R admin. services, that is, session musicians, local performers, etc. is required.
- Whether other media product, that is, video, film, photography for EPK, etc. is required.
- Transportation needs - flights, ground transportation.
- Country/City of flight origination.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for rates. The rates do not include engineer's daily rate, session musicians, additional equipment, or any other related expenses. Other budget variables include duration of stay.